Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

It is a new year!!

So 2009 is here and I wonder where 2008 went.. I am in awe how time passes by so fast. I think that 2008 was a great year for me when it comes to running and my career. I finishe several ultras including 4 in 4 weekends... that was the highlight of my year. I finished Ironman Cour dAlene, I also completed my MBA. That was great.. In matters of the heart that is a different story.. It sucked, but I am sure that 2009 is going to be a great year.

A fellow blogger mentioned something about following your heart. It is amazing if you could do that all the time. The thing is that many times the things that your heart wants and needs are beyond your reach. You simply cannot have them so it becomes painful and the only thing you can do is move on. It might be painful to let go but at the end it is the best thing for your mental health. You should not have people in your life that don't add value to it.

To finish the year well.. I decided to go skydiving.. So on the 28 of december I went to take the jump.. It was sooo much fun.. I really enjoyed that and I hope to do that again sometime... It really was an amazing experience. I love it..



I started the new year well.. Hopefully it will continue to be as good as the last.. I have a few goals that I want to accomplish... I want to do 4 marathong/ultras in 2 weekends.. I will do Ironman Arizona and Moab 100 miler.. Those are my three ambitious goals among other things. I also hope to finish a book manuscript at the end of the year.. I hope to meet new people and most importantly to keep myself healthy... Wohooo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW
What a wonderful trial
really it's amazing